Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bullet Katesplayground



Dear Santa Christmas (if you're free to ask the Child Jesus),
(I'll go to the requests because you certainly many letters to read)
-I wish I brought my girlfriend a job, "stimulating and decently paid, and a little ' serenity.
-Erica I want to win the competition again this year crib, just to see her reaction and also to find out if you really give up the prize.
-To my father a bit 'of calm (lately too nervous) and if you can make him understand that no one has it in him.
-for my mother a little 'rest, he runs too much and do not stop for a moment.
-To my brother would win a few games more to Naples so we are all happier?
-enough for me to spend a little 'more time with my girlfriend, it always seems too little time together.
forgot ... a little less snow in the province of Parma .... know why ...: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment